Thursday, March 4, 2010

Times have changed.

So I'm sitting here at McDonalds right now and some guy is getting"roasted" because he has on baggy jeans lol. Its funny because everyone in here talking were in baggy jeans 4 years ago. I used to wear skinny jeans but I'm past that trend now, going back to my straight leg, & 501 levi's jeans. Unless I'm in my cargo shorts When you wear skinnys your always considered a "NewBoy" by people who aren't from cali, espesially New York people lol. How are you going to talk about skinny jeans and your in a forever 21 line to by some ugg boots -_-. That really grinds my gears lol. Just because you wear skinny jeans don't mean you jerk/wear bright colors/ect Even though I was pro-skinny jean I think that era is over lol. Time to grow up. Baggy jeans are over as well in my opinion, It just looks ridiculous when your pants cover your shoes lol. Even if your a "thug" you should stop. That's why your ass is always getting caught up with the police. You just look like your up to no good lol. Your jean pockets shouldn't be able to carry a gallon of milk or be so tight that you ge rug burn from taking your pants off too fast lmao.

5 comments:

  1. str8 legs work =] if the skinny jeans are too tight it doesnt. and superbaggy is not cute anymore

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmfao wow.

    all i can say is i love guys that wear straight legs their the perfect size jeans. baggy jeans look sloppy AF and some ppl take the "skinny" too far!

    -THUMBS UP

    good shit maxx (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. i definitely digg this one :) .
    i've been thinking the same thing, lately .

    i mean,
    what's wrong wid tailored or straight leg jeans?
    why go to the "extremes" of skinny and/or baggy ?

    buhh yehh -- i'll go for a guy wid the RIGHT size pair of jeans on anyday ;) .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you. It's all a matter of growing up. I think every generation is going to have their own trends. As long people are having fun with fashion while they are still young enough to enjoy it, it's harmless and an expression of our culture.

    Going with classic styles show maturity, and that's never a bad thing! Besides there's a reason why the classic look has been around for so long. It just WORKS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO @ "Your jean pockets shouldn't be able to carry a gallon of milk or be so tight that you get rug burn from taking your pants off too fast" HILARIOUS!! And I totally agree. It's just not attractive either. I also happen to feel that it's very disrespectful of oneself...and if ppl think you can't even respect yourself, how are they supposed to feel like you can respect anybody else?

    ReplyDelete